Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Crabb's

Yeah!!!!!!! I knew it... well maybe I wasn't 100% sure. Although it is definitely time. Way to go Jane! He must already have a special bond with his big sister. We really couldn't be more excited for you guys. You will love having a little man around they are the sweetest things in the world. Busy... but sweet. I want to write more but it is close 1 in the morning and I just came home from a super activity I put together for all of the youth in my ward. For those that are worried the youth were home by 9:30, but it was a big swim party, dinner and all, at my parents house. So I stuck around for the clean up, and a visit with the fam. All is well with everyone for those that are curious. I love you all.
love, moni

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home