Tuesday, July 03, 2007

ColoradoBennett






We went swimming last night and got lots of compliments on Adam and Tristan's matching haircuts. One kid (he must have been about 12) said he thought T was a really cute baby. A few minutes later, he came over and said "Excuse me, was there something you did right during your pregnancy to make your baby so cute?" I felt awkward because right next to me was a mom with a 4 or 5 year-old boy who was born with some deformities. I'm not sure if Adam noticed that because he started saying things like "eat healthfully and don't smoke, etc." Later I wished I would have answered the question by saying, "because I was so happy to be pregnant with this baby" or something about positive thinking.
Brooke, Kaia's toe is doing really well. So well that we thought we could go swim last night. Now today she is complaining about it hurting so I'm worried about infection. I'll go give her a swig of antibiotics right now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home