Thursday, July 12, 2007

ColoradoBennett

Jess, Tony & Indie, you guys are amazing. Your positive attitude, faith and strength is unbelievable. Thank you for sharing all with the blog. You will certainly be in our prayers.

Monica, happy birthday. I just called to tell you so (b/c I forgot to mail your card, it got stuffed away when I was cleaning house for a showing, how's that for an excuse?) and your babysitter answered. I said "Hi Monica, this is Mindi." And she said, "oh, this isn't Monica, I'm the babysitter." I hope you had a wonderful evening out.

We had a showing today and another one tomorrow morning. Adam is taking Kaia and Sierra to my mom's for a party (Kaia turns 3 tomorrow and my parents are busting out the big water slide) in the morning and I'm driving 4 hours to pick up the YW from girls camp. I'm determined that "blessings come when service is least convenient" (our friend said that once) and I'm looking for blessings.

Gram and Pop got Kaia an accordion for an early gift today. How cool is that.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home