Saturday, July 07, 2007

little June

I just want you all to know, that although my birthing experience wasn't everything I hoped it would be, I'm still so happy with the "results". Little June (hey, 8 lbs IS little to us) is a completely perfect angel. She's beautiful. She sounds like a little kitten with her little whimpers and cries...it's so fun to have a tiny one again. She nurses like a champ...I felt a bit like a rebel at the hospital because I wouldn't fill out any of their intrusive "nursing sheets"...asking me how many times a day I'm nursing, for how long, how many gulps the baby takes, etc. Give me a break!! How I wish I'd delivered in another setting, but I guess that's what comes with being induced. Cole is adorable with her and very concerned for her well being. Dayne, on the other hand, thinks she's more like a dolly and pats her face and pokes her in the eye quite a bit. Geof. adores her (and Wimbleton)..and equaled his time with both at the hospital. I'm blessed to have such a good family...and such great help from Le Anne. Like Brooke said, this is really all that matters. Didn't you say something like that Brooke? Oh well, someone did. (:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home