Saturday, July 14, 2007

ColoradoBennett

Here is the blog I've created for our house. http://5247perrystreet.blogspot.com/
Any suggestions would be helpful. Le Anne is here working hard as always. She is washing windows and I just heard her say, "Sierra if you touch the windows it doesn't do me any good to wash them." We worked for hours this morning to get everything ready for the open house. Not sure how it went b/c the realtor hasn't called me yet. I can't believe she gets 9 grand if we sell, Le Anne has already done twice the work she has. While the open house was going on the fam went to the river to float on tubes. Good times. After another vigorous round of cleaning and a hearty dinner, we are off to the drive-in. Blog on alright already (modest mouse)...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home