Friday, July 13, 2007

Crabbs

Wow, where do I begin?

We had a great time in Washington! Thank you so much for all that you did to show us a great time, Meagan and Cory. Your family was the perfect host and also thank you to Uncle Ellery for spending time with us while we were there. LeAnne, we are sorry we missed you this trip but we will definetly be doing it again. It was so much fun getting to know the kids too, I am already trying to think of more stories for next time we see you so I won't let Jack down!

Meagan and Cory had an indoor soccer game on Saturday and they were short a couple of people so I played with them. That was the first time I'd played soccer since high school and the first time I'd ever played indoor. I only played for a few minutes and I had a great time but it really did show me how out of shape I am.

We had a great 4th of July and it was fun to meet Cory's family and spend the Holiday with them. If anyone else in the family has ever thought to go up you should, it was so much fun. We went and picknicked at the ocean and at a river, went to a farmers market, watched fireworks, relaxed, the whole bit. We got some great pictures too so I will have Moni post some of those soon.

Jess, Tony and Indie. Our prayers go out to you and we love you guys. What a great example you are with how you are dealing with this. I can't even believe that I have complained about my small trials when you have been dealing with this. Little Indie is so sweet and she is so lucky to have you as her earthly parents and I'm sure our Heavenly Father feels the same way. Keep us posted on the family fast as we'd love to join in as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home