Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Run, run and run some more.

This has been on Joey and I's mind for the last few days. We are becoming completely serious about getting in shape. I have found a 10 week running plan via the wonderful internet that is completely reasonable and do-able. (I've approved it with my mother, so no need to worry.) Each workout is 30 minutes long, nothing crazy. We go Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays. Tonight will be day two of week one. This week's agenda consists of the following: run 2 minutes, walk 4 minutes. Do this 5 times, totaling 30 minutes. We went to the nearby high school track, which was extremely convenient. Keat and Ike bring their football and run in the middle of the field the whole time. They've started to play tackle football, so at the same time it's entertaining for Joey and I to watch. Week two we progress to: run 3 minutes, walk three minutes. By week ten we will be able to run for 30 minutes straight. I'm really excited and we are both dedicated about it. If anyone is interested in the schedule, I have it created on a neat little excel spreadsheet, complete with check off boxes. :) I'm sure it's easy for many of you to run for longer than two minutes...but for those of you who can't, this seems like a real great way to start. Wish us luck! :)

Keat, Ike, my mom and I visited Jacki and Kev last night while Joey was still at work. They have done a lot with their backyard and it looks marvelous! They were out working on an awesome stone path in the soft drizzling rain! You should post pictures Jack! It looks great!

Mike and Brooke, I checked out your pictures and they look amazing! What a fun time you guys are having.

Cort, Ash and Linds are still in California with my Dad. They get back late tomorrow night. I talked to all three of them yesterday and they were hanging out at Sea World.

Blog out!
Chels

1 Comments:

At 11:59 AM , Blogger Chelsea Covington said...

Mine and Joey's, Joey and mine's, Joey and I's.

I have no idea which of these if any are correct.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home