Friday, August 31, 2007

from the horses mouth

sorry family that i have been so lax in my responsobility to keep you up to date and informed on my life. i know many of you have been holding your breaths waiting for me to post on the blog (could explain why so many beechers passed away this year) those of you with olympic swimmer lungs i post to tell you that the wait is finaly over. i am here.... what drew me out of my preemptive blogging retirement, you might ask? well the rumors are true i am getting married (it's for real this time) and many of you are risking the evils and in the case of the Rigbys the mythical traffic teeth that exist beyond the borders of utah, (or kayesville again in the case of the rigbys) to come see my wedding so as the title of my blog suggest i want you all to be up to date on what exactly is transpiring on the awesome date of september 15th that starts a brand new family. so i would go on to actualy tell you what i told you what i'd tell you but well i've tuckered myself out with this awesome intro that could be one of the finest works of literature typed thus far so without further to do i give you my beautiful amazing fabulous bride to be to give out the schedule of our special day as far as it's been planned. if you have questions we got answers so blog on. love brind

hi Beechers just real quick the wedding day schedule is thus:

11 am - Sealing at the Portland temple.

12 - 1:30+ - Photo session on the temple grounds with families

2-4 - Break for lunch and more pictures at church /Prep at Bliss Road building for Ring Ceremony/ reception (We still don't know if the ceremony will be indoors or out... we're aiming for out, but hey, its Washington)

4 - Families at Church, Guests start arriving at 4:30

5 - Ring Ceremony begins (If all is runnning on time... we pray)

5:30 - (Hopefully) Reception begins... eating begins!

6 ish.... (Ok this is where timing gets hazy) slide show... dinner should be slowing down by 6:30

7 ish - Cake cutting should be done by this point...Deserts, favors and toasts 7:30ish lets dance!

8ish the happy couple ditchs you all to go have..... long talks about the unfairness of how kfc treats chickens. (Oh my gosh... Brind wrote that... geeze. Moving on...) so you all have plenty of time for clean up (i swear it's julia leaving the cleaning for you if i had my way i'd be stackin chairs with the best of ya...). Family business would go here...

So, for those of you who plan on dancing... I would expect that things will start dying down around 9ish o'clock. We really hope you all stay and party... because... its gonna be so awesome!
We can't wait to see you all, and for those of you I have yet to meet - I'm really excited to get to know you!

thanks for reading love brind and julia....

5 Comments:

At 8:47 AM , Blogger Chelsea Covington said...

I am really excited! Thanks for all the info, see you in a few weeks!

 
At 9:29 AM , Blogger Jacki said...

Can't wait, that is if the rumors are true and that there is a road out of here!!!! Love ya Aunt Jack

 
At 11:49 AM , Blogger Mindi said...

Dancing. I got half way through that blog and almost started to cry because I didn't see my fourth favorite word. Even if Brind and Julia are off early, there will be plenty of dancing, if I have any say in this.

 
At 11:51 AM , Blogger Mindi said...

Hey, did you guys really post that at 3:13 AM? Hummmmmm....

 
At 6:01 PM , Blogger Meags said...

Mindi, We actually posted at 4, I don't know why it said 3. It is when Brind gets off work and (sadly) one of the rare times we get to see each other. - Julia

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home