Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Rockin' the mullet...


Yes Brookie, you were right. We were watching her birth video the other night and I can't believe how much hair she has lost. I debate whether to cut off the small tuft in back but everyone has told me not to.

Indie is doing awesome. We had to reshedule her MRI for the 29th of September because she was getting over crupe last time. Thank you to everyone for fasting and praying for her. We were overwhelmed with the spirit that day. I cried everytime I heard who else had joined us. We are so blessed to have such an amazing family.

Life is great right now. Tony is back in school so things are about to be more hectic. We are not ready for summer to end but we are looking forward to one last trip in September. I am so excited I could die.
I love you all.
Love Jess

2 Comments:

At 2:18 PM , Blogger Chelsea Covington said...

I love the title of your blog. Business in the front and party in the back baby! Yee-haw! I don't think you should cut it either, it rocks! I can't believe how big she is! I'm super excited for our trip as well. It is official. My Mom and I booked our flights today. The two of us will be there!

 
At 6:02 AM , Blogger sarita said...

ok, Jessica, I have a confession to make--I am addicted to blogs and yours is one of my regulars (mostly just your entries because I don't know anyone else). Indie is getting so big!! I love the mullet--Isaac has "wings" on the side of his head but no hair anywhere else, so I guess they are two peas in a pod. Allie keeps me updated on Indie but I wanted to let you know that we are praying for her out here in Iowa as well. Love you!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home