Monday, August 27, 2007

ColoradoBennett



Brooke, I'm sorry to have committed such a horrible offence against you. I would never purposely do, what you called "A crummy thing to do to an already emotional basket case." Truth be known, I've never heard that CD before and I avoid country music at all costs, but I thought you'd enjoy it. Aside from all the accusations, deep down I think its good for you and you like it.
Here are a few photos. Tristan does this cheese grin any time he sees a camera. I was trying to take a picture of his first black eye, but it didn't come out very well. Adam and his silly boyfriends, I put the cleanest of the pictures on here, their photo shot quickly digressed.

6 Comments:

At 3:51 PM , Blogger Meags said...

oh mind that whole country thing will have to change when you live way out in the country. although now i am really scared if you move in next door to your gram you will never come here. you are right about one thing, brooke i'm sure loved it.

 
At 7:28 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

Aw, Meags. My heart is Allennett, don't you worry. But there cannot be country music, this could very well ruin the whole hippy commune thing. Hippies don't listen to sad, sappy, ridiculous country music.

 
At 10:08 PM , Blogger Meags said...

mindi i will give up anything to ensure that you and i will spend our days canning, weeding our yard, baking bread and playing around Allennett at Crooked Creek!

 
At 10:29 AM , Blogger Mindi said...

Oh, Meags, I could burst into tears. I daydream about all the work we have to do and how much fun it'll be to do it together. Today I'm canning cucumbers from my garden. I'm going to have the YW help me finish the process tomorrow at mutual then have them listen to Elder Bednar's "Parable of the Pickle". When do you guys plan on moving? When do you Jack and Benny start school? When is this house going to sell? How many hummingbirds does it take to do the mombo?

 
At 9:41 AM , Blogger Jacki said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:45 AM , Blogger Jacki said...

You know Min that you risk great consequences talking about Country that way!!! "I was Country before Country was Cool" that is from a song FYI!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home