Thursday, January 24, 2008

Oops, I might be a little late...

Meags, 

Alicia told me today to post a blog to personally invite you to stay at her house during your stay because she heard you might be coming.  So maybe you could split your time up with her too.  Leash says that offer is open to anyone else coming in town.  I too would like to say that anyone is welcome to stay with us if you need to.  I can't wait, this is going to be so fun.

Love Jess

P.S.  I love that you call Hazel Professor Umbridge.  I am on the last cd of book 6.  I absolutely love it.  

2 Comments:

At 12:29 PM , Blogger Chelsea Covington said...

We actually only have 1 full and 1 twin. That should make your decision easier. :)

 
At 4:01 PM , Blogger Meags said...

i have the best family ever!! tell alicia thanks a ton and we will definitely be bugging many of you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home