Wednesday, January 30, 2008

bgme

jackson was saying prayers on martin luther king's day and he thanked Heavenly Father for all that martin luther did so that black people could be free so that he could be friends with jose (a boy in his class).  it was so sweet.  cory said that he never even thought of martin luther king's day as anything other than another day off of school.  jack is so in tune with understanding what is important to be grateful for.  saturday cory and i got in a huge fight.  he left me at a walmart with hazel for two hours because he didn't listen to me and went to the one on the other side of the county, causing us to miss our soccer game.  when we got home i locked myself in my room so i could sleep it off.  after about an hour cory tried to brake into the room but i had the rocking chair in front of the door.  it works really well and i planned on leaving it there all night.  after cory had given up and gone down stairs i hear some rustling by my door so i went over and looked behind the chair and there was a little piece of paper.   it read:  mom i love you so much will you please, please, please come down stairs.  so much for my plans of staying in bed for the night.  how do you say no to such a sweet plea from my little benny.  next story so remember how i didn't get to go to institute the other day because i couldn't get into my gas tank which of cory got right open when he got home from work.  well i sat down that day and started reading the ensign trying to get spiritually fed some way.  wil sat down next to me and started pointing out different pictures of President Hinckley.  so then we had to go through all the general authorities and who would be prophet next and after that and after that and on and on.  then he turns to me and says mom i want to be the prophet.  man that got me thinking what kind of home is a prophet raised in.  (i'll tell you one thing not the kind that we were in during our fight saturday).  and hazel keeps asking me where Jesus is and when i tell her that He is in heaven she says she wants to go to heaven to live with Jesus which is very sweet but also a little scary.  so those are my cute stories i wanted to post before i forgot.

paula it is so good to have you on the blog and cort we got the announcement and we are so excited.  cory was really happy to see our invitation to the temple, i think he feels special.  well i am so cold that my finger nails are purple so i'm going to get into the shower.  we are going up to mom's to make wil's quilt, finally!  the kids have 3 hour late start because it snowed at some point last night but of course there is no sign of it now.  i know all of you from utah and colorado would die, don't you go with a foot of snow on the ground, that's how i remember it anyway. 

love all.................me 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home