Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Couples Quiz

What is your spouse's name? Kevin Reed Rigby


How long have you been together? Since November of 1971, I was 16! He was 19!


How long did you date? About 2 ½ years


Who eats more? Kev, if you can believe that!


Who said I love you first? He did!


Who is taller? He is.


Who is smarter? You don’t think that you can stay happily married as long as we have by answering questions like that ?!

Who does the laundry? I do. Except for when I was sick and he was the laundry King! He does bring them into the laundry room.


Who does the dishes? I did it for 30 years, now he does most of them.


Who sleeps on the right? I do.


Who pays the bills? It's all automatic, but what isn’t I do!


Who mows the lawn? Me and I love it!


Who cooks dinner? Once again, I did it for 30 years and now he does a lot!
Who drives when you are together? Me because I get car sick.


Who is more stubborn? Again the stay Happy Married thing!


Who kissed who first? I kissed him! Surprised?


Who asked who out first? He asked me.


Who proposed? He did after me begging till he couldn’t stand it any more!
Who has more siblings? Me


Who wears the pants? Me all the way till he says not and then there are no questions asked!!!
Tag...Anyone who wants to reflect on your love life :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home