Thursday, February 07, 2008

ColoradoBennett

There are two things that are really bothering me tonight. Blogging is therapy, so here I go: I cannot believe Mitt dropped out of the race! I think of all the work people I know here in Colorado have done for the campaign (we won almost every republican county in the caucus' on Tue.). My mom would tell you that she doesn't think my dad has done anything for the past 3 months but work on Romney's campaign. I'm sure glad Adam didn't let me put my Mitt '08 sticker on my truck. Otherwise I'd be out there tonight scraping it off. What a disappointment. I know 87% of the population of Utah is disappointed too. Second, my sweet, sweet Gram has strep. throat. The big joke in the fam. is that every time someone is sick, Gram is always right there saying, "Maybe it is strep. You should go to the doctor." About three weeks ago my kids were sick. Gram came over and kept telling me to take them in to the Dr. I didn't want to because they didn't seem that sick to me, then there is the awful co-pay, the general pain in the butt process of taking three kids in, the fact that we don't have Rx, etc. I looked strep. up online. It said to keep and eye out for rashes, white spots in the back of the throat, etc. It also said that antibiotics wouldn't make strep go away faster or make you feel better, just makes you non-contagious. If you do have strep and don't go on antibiotics, you can be contagious for up to three weeks. So we are all feeling good now, and poor Gram and Pop feel like they are knocking on death's door. I feel like it is my fault because I had them watch the kids a few times in there (once while Adam and I were giving sacrament meeting talks, I thought it was a good way to get them in a chapel) and that is where they probably picked it up. Adam thinks I'm crazy, that our kids didn't have strep and Gram and Pop could have picked it up any where. I'm just sensitive because my other grandma, Judy, said my kids got her sick once and asked that we never come up to her house when we think we are ill. That meant we couldn't go up there on Christmas Eve and that was a huge disappointment.

1 Comments:

At 12:00 PM , Blogger Cam said...

I feel your pain. Ever since I received the e-mail from you to join team Mitt. I have been very dedicated to his campaign. Thursday was a very depressing day for me. I really hope to see him return in 2012. I guess we will see. Thanks for all you do. You are a great example to me.

Moni

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home