Monday, January 28, 2008

Couples Quiz

What is your spouse's name? Michael Kenneth Stinchfield

How long have you been together?14.5 years

How long did you date? six weeks until we were engaged, and then 4 1/2 mos. engaged

Who eats more? I do

Who said I love you first? He did, but I thought he was teasing me because he was tackling me on the lawn at Ricks

Who is taller? He is.

Who is smarter? Mike, I'd say we started out pretty equal but he is always studying and learning new things both for work and hobbies.

Who does the laundry? I do as rarely as possible

Who does the dishes? me and the girls

Who sleeps on the right? looking at the bed, when Mike is home, I do

Who pays the bills? I do

Who mows the lawn? when Mike is home he does about 75% percent of the time. I love mowing the lawn but I do other yard work, which I also like to do, while he mows. Jane has started mowing the lawn as well.

Who cooks dinner? I do, if we grill he will most of the time

Who drives when you are together? for the sake of our marriage he does

Who is more stubborn? it depends on which one of us you ask, he'd say it was me and he's probably right

Who kissed who first? he did

Who asked who out first? he asked me


Who proposed? well we talked about it, then I said we should wait, I was too young, then a few days later I asked him if he would ask me to marry him, he did, and I said mmmhhmmm.

Who has more siblings? he does by one

Who wears the pants? we all know the truth, Mike does, unless I really need to

Tag...Anyone who wants to reflect on your love life :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home