Monday, March 17, 2008

Bavaria

Jess, I failed on the whole St. Patrick's Day too. I sent Sadie to school in a hot pink dress and jeans. I realized at 9:00 what I had done and grabbed a green shirt, drove to her school, and changed her in the corner of her room during story time (luckily she had a cami on underneath).

Mike is home for R&R. He will be here until the 30th unless my plan works. The one where I drug him, shove him in a suitcase, pack up the kids, and disappear to some unknown part of the world where I get to keep him with me. He thinks I might not be as jazzed about my plan when we get our first "no pay due." I'm still willing.

We are going to go somewhere today, the sun is finally shining. Next week we are taking the girls to Disneyland Paris again. What can I say, we love that place and it is great for all of our kids.

It looks like you all had a great time together despite the sad circumstances. You know Rob would have wanted you to party. He would have been there himself, with Patti, saying that they were taking mine and Mike's spot. I've been very grateful to have the distraction of Michael this past little bit, anytime I'm by myself it just sets in and hurts way too much.

Well I love you all and miss you all too. I'm going to go get my little Ellie Boo and
start our day.

Take care, Brooke

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home