Sunday, March 30, 2008

ELLYNN!! happy birthday to our favorite auntie!!

Ellynn,
I asked the kids this morning...well, just now (since we walked in the door only a few hours ago), who their favorite aunt was and they said you! Isn't that crazy? They didn't even know it was your birthday! I didn't even realize they remembered you. (: Okay, that was all a big fat lie. BUT, they DO remember their aunt ellynn (Cole especially), and miss you soo much. We wish we were there to be with you on your big day, even if it's just to hold your hair back while you throw up. There's a couple in our ward that we just started hanging out with, and the wife reminds me a lot of you. She and Geof. are always quoting movies together and I never know what they're talking about. The two of you have such whit. We love you!

1 Comments:

At 1:49 AM , Blogger Jane said...

Speaking of favorite aunts, Guess what I have on my desktop screen saver... Ellynn, your wedding. I love you. I have many favorite aunts. Don't worry your one of them.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home