Sunday, March 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Ellie Boo!!!!


Oh Ellynn, I'm so sorry you are sick. I get nauseated just reading your blog! Try Ginger snaps, pineapple juice or pineapple, peppermint herbal tea. Just don't anything that you really love because you may not ever be able to eat those things again! Oh, try the sea sick wrist bands or hair rubber bands on your wrists. It seemed to help me. If it is really bad your Dr. might be able to give you something. I'm sorry Boo!! I hope you have a wonderful birthday regardless. I am so excited for you to be a mommy. It is so exciting. You will be fabulous.

Well we took Mike to the airport this morning so I am pretty much not fit for blogging till later. Hope everyone has a great day!

1 Comments:

At 10:31 AM , Blogger Jacki said...

You are so brave, I admire you so much and pray for you every day and for Mike! I can't think about what you are both doing without crying. You are a couple to be looked up to, with the things that you are chalanged with every day and step up to!!! You are amazing and I love you so much and hope that all goes well!!! Love you Aunt Jack

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home