Thursday, March 27, 2008

VA

I spoke with someone in the fam yesterday (I won't give any names), who said she'll only read the blogs with pics when she's in a hurry. So here's a pic of Cole and Dayne when they finished painting their birdhouses. I got June to eat beets this morning. I have all these purees for recipes from my Deceptively Delicious cookbook, and then Geof. went and returned it to the library. I'm too lazy right now to re-check it out, so as a result, June will be eating blended zucchini, broccoli, squash, and what have you for the next couple days. I was surprised that she actually enjoyed the beets quite a bit this morning. Geof., June, and I are leaving tomorrow morning for a weekend in Philly. We're staying at my friend from highschool's mom's house. She's Iranian and cooks fabulously and just happens to be having a "Persian" party on Sat. night. Yummy! See Le Anne? I'm all about food. Cole and Dayne are staying with a girl in our ward who's in nursing school. She's very good with kids and they're soo excited. Yah!
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 1:44 PM , Blogger Meags said...

i bet that was ellynn!

 
At 10:36 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

it was me!! hahahah! i know i'm terrible. i read the other ones too.... just not as often

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home