Friday, April 25, 2008

ColoradoBennett


This is my nemesis, Mr. Squirrel. He has two desires in life: to eat trash and scare the tar out of Mindi Bennett. This evil master mind has discovered a way to "kill two birds with one stone" so to speak.

He chewed a hole in our trash can lid so that he can access all our trash. Then when I walk out to the trash can and lift the lid, a screeching beast comes flying out. It happens 87% of the time and without fail I let out a bloodcurdling scream. I know the neighbors must wonder why I would scream each time I take out the trash. Curse that Mr. Squirrel.

3 Comments:

At 2:34 PM , Blogger Darla said...

mindi, show mr. squireel mr. pellet gun.

 
At 6:08 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

That'll have to be Adam's job.

 
At 10:05 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

that is the funniest thing i've read in weeks. i can't stop giggling! i just can't get the mental picture out of my head

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home