Friday, April 25, 2008

For those few that don't read Cort's blog!!
Big News!
Joey and Chelsea are moving away.It’s going to be a really sad couple of days.We’re very happy for them to be with their boys,And know they will love having Dad & Ms. ChelseaBeing there for them after school days.What happens when we have Sunday dinners,Family parties, softball games, visits to each others houses,And even talking on MSN while at work?These things will be missed so very muchBut Chelsea’s right, it’s just a plane ride away.I am jealous that they will enjoy 80 degree weather Pretty much all year round while in Texas.I’ll be sad when I hear that a 3rd child is about to come out.I’ve always imagined I’d watch my nieces and nephews As much as possible.But we’ll come visit and so will you.Just promise me you’ll now BLOG TOO!I love you both so very much.You’ve shocked us allBut we understandAnd I speak for everyone When I say-we completely agree with your decisionAnd are so happy for all four of you.Things could be worse-we’ll all survive.

4 Comments:

At 1:57 PM , Blogger Cortney said...

Alright, I tried to make it a poem, but gave up. It most likely sounds horrible when you read it in your mind, but if I was reading it aloud it sounds ok. I'm sure it sounds ridiculous for you now. Sorry!

 
At 8:11 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

I think that it is wonderful and you are a great sister for doing it!! Love you Aunt Jack

 
At 10:02 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

cort you are so adorable. what a bummer that they are moving. we really will miss them.

 
At 7:04 PM , Blogger Joan said...

Well, it's been 5 days since I found out the news.I thought I could type this without crying, but once again it's not working.Never in my life did I ever imagine that I had to have this happen.I'm so excited for both of them and especially for Keaton and Isaac.What great parents they will have.Every penny of mine will be saved to go and see them every chance I get.Who would know that my life would totally change in 8 months!I love Chels and Joey so much and wish them the best.Love you, Mom

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home