Thursday, April 10, 2008

Spring Break.

You would think that we are having an amazing spring break. We are not. Joanie, my mom says she loves the Brad and Rabbits story. Well anyway It has been rainy, we have had a few sunny days. But not exactly warm. Right now it is midnight and me and Sadie are watching Anne of Green Gables, (thanks for getting that for my mom, grandma, I love you). I love this movie. I biked onpost the other day with my friend to the library and I got this teens cook book and I made red beans and rice the night before last and tonight I made Roman Apple Coffee Cake. It was really good. I need to go to bed now. Love you all,

Jane

1 Comments:

At 12:16 AM , Blogger Brooke said...

what Jane means to say is that there have been a few sunny minutes, not days.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home