Wednesday, April 09, 2008

We are "The Sisters"

Just because I don't blog on a regular basis, I feel "all close" with everyone. But I must admit, it's very addicting and can't stop reading if someone posts something. That means I would get behind. Anyway, as far as your comment LeAnne, oh yes I do remember you living at home. You cut my toe nails so short they bled! You also took me on dates with you. I remember more of the times when you were first married. The time when we wallpapered. Back then I think you bought the wall-paper for about $1 a roll and our fingers went through it as we went to put it up. But we repaired it and it looked beautiful. We canned green beans and I would eat the whole bottle of them and get sick. Also the time you didn't dare take Brooke's temperature so I was the one that got to do it. I was 12 years old and doing a rectal temperature! I also got to watch all your kids when you and Ellery were out of town and I took them to Lagoon all day because the guy I was dating got us in free and all the kids got sun burned! More recent times is you sleeping with me when you came for Chelsea's wedding. How could you forget that? I had my occulsal guard in, my heating pad, because of the stress of everything, my back went out on me. The contraption that holds my foot flexed from too many years of teaching step. (I wonder why I'm not married!) Anyway good memories and they will continue. The next time I post I will talk about Paula and Jacki. My kids do know and always will know how much my sisters mean to me. I tell them, soon they will be calling each other, "The Sisters" also. I know that I could depend on any of you if I needed to. Don't you remember we're all going to be in the same rest home together?

By the way, if you have noticed I have figured out how make comments now, but I don't think my comments got posted when I wanted to thank everyone for their comments for my lesson! I used them all. I love you all and love reading about your lives. Love you!

P.S. Here's a little hint so you can blog a little faster. Check out Cortney and Rodger's blog. She has a typing test down on the right hand side. We could all practice. So far out of my family I'm the WINNER! Beat me!

1 Comments:

At 4:11 PM , Blogger Meags said...

joanie i love your posts! and your still hot even with all the contraptions you have to use while you sleep.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home