Thursday, May 01, 2008

Happy Birthday Dayners!!!

i know that dayne is one person that loves her birthday as much as i do! when geof. and darla called to sing happy birthday to me on my birthday dayne made them all be quiet so she could sing it herself. she then informed that it wasn't my birthday, it was hers and i could have mine after. she is so blasted funny. I'm so glad you guys came out and we were some of the blessed few who got to spend time with you. jason and i love your little family and we loved having you to ourselves a little bit. it helps us get to know your kids better. they seriously are so cute and sweet! a little crazy when it comes to bread (haha only darla will get that) but so fun to be with. obviously we're not quite as fun since darla didn't even mention seeing us in her 7 blogs about utah but thats cool. i know geof. has always been a little embarrassed of me. oh i'm so funny i kill me. anyway. loved having you here. so glad dayners is part of our family and that she has a man voice like i did when i was little.

2 Comments:

At 1:19 PM , Blogger Darla said...

Ellynn!! I'm sorry! You were the BEST thing about Utah! You kind of just blended in because we were so fortunate to spend so much time with you. I know, that didn't make sense. You know we love you and Jason and we had a BLAST hanging out. I really just didn't want anyone else to feel bad...that's why I left out the "hanging with Ellynn" time....or something. I'm a nerd!!!

 
At 3:19 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

haha! i was totally kidding. don't feel bad.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home