Friday, June 20, 2008

Bavaria

Well we should know what day we are leaving by Monday or Tuesday. I'm getting a little stressed thinking of everything I want to have done and organized before the movers come. You know, everyone's bedding washed, Mike's stuff sorted and stored at a friend's house, important paperwork set aside, hotel rentals, car rental, Ellyn's meds. etc... Thank goodness I have Ellyn's respite provider lined up for a few days next week. Oh, I also need to paint my entryway. I have been doing a few things every day and now that I have the Pilot sold and everything in place for our new minivan I'm feeling better. I also managed to clean out several "church bags, diaper bags, school backpacks etc...." You know, the travel bags with two or three diapers a size too small, an old water bottle, two or three crackers smashed to bits in the bottom, crayon stubs, etc...

Well Sawyer is awake and making it nigh on impossible for me to type anymore and... writing about church bags reminded me that I am teaching Relief Society tomorrow. I had better go work on that while my kids are asleep, except Sawyer of course.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home