Tuesday, June 10, 2008

bglife

mindi you are so good, i made that commitment to never drive where i could walk, but after a few days of sun the rain came back and i lost all of my ambition.  however after cory gave me my envelopes of money and i put $50 worth of gas in the car and it only got me 1/2 full i have renewed ambition.  so anyways this morning was the first time i could show my determination.  of course it was raining and unseasonably cold and we were running very late, but i wasn't going to let that stop me.  so we set off and poor wil's hands froze on his handle bars, jack and benn were sopping wet and hazel was so cold and wet she even stopped whining.  we all lived, and got warm and dry and my car got to rest this morning so that we could drive to salmon creek twice this afternoon.  once for wil's dr apt (which solved nothing!) and once to take benn to ballet.  every little bit helps right.  i hope the weather starts cooperating soon. 

i love, love, love the quote that jack put on here.  things like that really renew my spirits.  i know that the Lord is on our side and with Him we can not fail, but sometimes i forget and having reminders as powerful as that really helps. 

mind we are praying for you house deal and you know washington is always an option.  if adam put you in charge he really can't get mad.  we are also praying that gas prices go down and the price of groceries. 

love to all...............me

1 Comments:

At 8:21 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

fat chance on the gas or groceries meags. but soon i will be there and all will seem like a fairy tale. uh so it sounds like i'm gonna need a rain shell that will fit over my belly.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home