Monday, September 22, 2008

bglife

IMG_0716 IMG_0724 IMG_0748 IMG_0755 IMG_0757 IMG_0759 IMG_0770 IMG_0771

IMG_0775

this was our sunday walk at cory’s alma mater.  there are the most beautiful trails through the woods and fields and streams winding through.  we are loving our time with geof., darla, the kids and ellyn and jason.  the other day hazel said she wanted her dana.  i said “dana who?”  

IMG_0695

and this is our new and favorite form of transportation.  i get lots of funny looks riding through town like this, but cory STILL has not fixed my bike stroller….so here we are.  hazel loves it, my butt does not!

2 Comments:

At 10:26 PM , Blogger Darla said...

Meagan,
I laughed out loud when I saw the bike picture! My friends in VA thought I was crazy toting around 3 kids in a bike trailer, but THIS? I can't imagine. You crack me up, amazon woman.

 
At 3:32 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

That is dang funny. you are unstopable.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home