Monday, November 24, 2008

Random pics. Here's Cole and his little 2nd cousin Emma (and naked Dayne..of course, in the background) playing with blocks that I remember playing with as a child!! At my aunt's house..




















I love my kids. I've been so blessed to have them as my teachers these last almost 6 years. I can't imagine a more important, sacred calling than the one I'm attempting to fulfill right now.

























It seems almost every morning that I come upstairs and see the view that I have to snap a pic. The fog settling in is such a sight!!







1 Comments:

At 4:26 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

Great pics, Darla. I'm so glad you are keeping us all updated on the fun that is taking place in BG.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home