Monday, April 20, 2009

HI!!!

I am back to school now, after the wonderful weekend I had at the warm beach. It was SO hot today, I liked it though. I am more of a warm weather person. Tonight we are having the sister missionaries over for dinner. Today was not really that interesting, but I felt bad because I have not blogged in a long time. I am in MS success and tomorrow and this week we are talking about Autism and the six pillars of character. I am pretty excited about that,one day we have to be "handicapped". I am reading Gone with the Wind, it is really good so far. Well, bye.

4 Comments:

At 10:34 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Jane, I can't believe you are reading Gone with the Wind. I didn't attempt that book until high school. It is my very favorite book ever so you should enjoy it.

 
At 7:45 AM , Blogger LeAnne said...

I miss you my little Janie. Gone With the Wind was my 1st book that the heroin was not the "good guy." I kept wanting her to be like her mom. I decided over the years I liked her just for what she was. She didn't have to take care of all those people, but she did and you have to appreciate that. One of my favorite books and movies--Clark Gable--what can I say.

 
At 10:35 AM , Blogger Meags said...

jane, i love the book and i didn't attempt it until i was 31, but you know me....anyways you don't even have to like scarlet if you don't want to. i don't, but i love melany. she reminds me of your mama.

 
At 11:18 AM , Blogger Darla said...

Jane- good for you!! My mom was always trying to get me to read the classics- Gone With the Wind, Jane Eyre, Wuthering Heights. Still haven't read the last 2 mentioned, but did read Gone With the Wind after I got married and fell in LOVE. Gotta read it again. Geof. read it as well (after much coercing on my part) and probably loves it more than I..but for different reasons (he loves history).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home