Saturday, May 23, 2009

Happy Birthday Paula!

Okay, I have a picture to put on her but Cortney isn't here to help me! I just wanted to remember Paula on her birthday. I don't see her all that often or I don't talk to her everyday but when we do talk, it's for a good 30 minutes or longer. A couple of times Paula and Bill has stopped by to do some t.v., electronic work and I don't think we stop to even breathe when she's here. We always have something to talk about. I know she is starting her 7th year of reading the 5 gospels! Amazing!!! She is at everyone of her kid's games and involved in everything! She has a new calling as pianist, because of this she is taking piano lessons again! Last year at this time, for her 50th, she flu me and Jack and herself to LeAnne's. That was fun! Even though we don't talk that often I know that I can always call her and she'll listen. When we were little I'll always remember when she took me out, door to door, to help me find friends! Now what kind of sister is that? I love you and I hope you had a good day. You deserve the very best!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home