Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Isaac & Chelsea's Birthdays

Isaac turned 7 years old on May 17th. Chelsea and Joey invited the family over for cake and ice cream. We love having the boys here all the time and being a part of our family.
24 years ago tomorrow Aunt Jack stayed up all night long making these little outfits for Chelsea who was only 4 lbs 7 oz.
This is Cash (10 months old) and Chelsea (24 TODAY!) I seriously can't believe how fast the time has gone! I just wanted to wish Chelsea a Happy Birthday. With the boys living with them full time now, her life has been a big change. You will have to understand Chels. Since she was 5 years old she has been a mother! (If you were to ask her, she raised all of the girls!) She has taken on this responsibility unbelieveably! She stays on top of the boys homework and their schedule like she has done it all her life. The boys love her so much and you can see it when they're with her. They respect her, mind her and love her. She is a wonderful wife to Joey and loves him more than anything. She loves her sisters and supports them in all they do. She is always visiting her G'ma and G'pa Bennett and checking in on them. She also makes sure that her dad is involved in everything. As for me, I absolutely love that she calls me every morning, afternoon and most evenings. Twenty four years! Wow! I love you Chels and hope you have a great birthday! Love Mom!

4 Comments:

At 7:49 AM , Blogger Chelsea Covington said...

Thanks Mom, you're the greatest! I learned everything I know from you.

 
At 9:33 AM , Blogger Jacki said...

You were one tiny baby!!

 
At 9:37 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

Happy Birthday Chels! I loved that post. i'm a big baby but i started tearing up. you are an amazing woman. you'd have to be to become an instant mother of boys and be able to keep up! Love you.

 
At 8:22 AM , Blogger Jane said...

Happy Birthday Chels. I agree, you are amazing. I know what a strength you must be for your mom because I know how hard Jane works for me. I hope you had a wonderful day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home