Thursday, May 21, 2009

VA today

We will post more pics of the house when I have the place more together. My friends offered to help me paint it, so it'll be more livable (and hopefully smell better). On another note, Cole misses you too, Wil! Every day he asks when his cousins are coming out to visit..hopefully soon! Chels, I can't believe you have those boys full-time. That's great! I admire you. What a change! And for someone so young (24 IS young!). Aunt Jack, I wish you guys could take a little trip up north and visit us. We have yet to go to N. Carolina. Heard it was beautiful, though. Geof. has to take the camera with him to work.., so I'm without a pic all day. Kind of lame. I was cleaning the kitchen today in the back of the house, and heard a car honk. For some reason I knew it was for me (seeing that I hadn't heard from Dayne for a few minutes). Sure enough, she's out there on her new bike, in the middle of the street, with two cars waiting behind her. I yell to her, "Dayne, get out of the street!", to which she replies, "what?", and still sits there. Do I really need to explain this to her?! Apparently. Oh, for you Utahans who don't know Dayne well yet, boy do I hope she hasn't grown out of some of the funny, airhead stuff she does. Hysterical.
P.S. Oh my goodness, this post is so sporadic..where IS my mind today? Sorry!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home