Monday, November 30, 2009

Happy Birthday Meagie Jean

It occured to me after I texted you that there was a chance you wouldn't get it (if your plan sucks as bad as mine does, each text costs 20 cents. Sending and receiving). Anywho I just wanted to say again how much I love you and hope you had a really great day. Also I never got to tell you how great you looked in those Hood to Coast pictures. I really was jealous of how pretty you've gotten as you've grown up. Your hair, your hollow cheeks. Fantastic. Ok, love you, Leash.

1 Comments:

At 8:31 AM , Blogger Jessica said...

Pretty indeed! I hope you had a great birthday. And a happy late birthday to Mike too. I'm so jealous you were all together for Thanksgiving, I'll bet it was a great trip.

Love to you both!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home