Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Our New Addition...









For a happy birthday present to my sweet hubby, we got a kitty last night. Brind has wanted one as long as I've known him, while I could pass on having a pet for the time being. (I just gave him a baby to play with, isn't that enough!?)

But I gotta say... she is a doll! I love her already. Brind named her Cleopatra because of her pretty black "eyeliner", and we've been calling her - "CLEO!"

We went to the Humane Society and tried out 3 kitties and loved them all but were *torn* between Cleo and a little orange kitten named Hailey. We couldn't decided, they were both awesome so Burt flipped a coin and thats how Cleo came home with us! The people at the Humane Society had named her "Fancy Free" - isn't that lame? Yeah, so we changed her name before we even owned her.

8 Comments:

At 6:03 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Cute little kitty. Looks like our cat Wally.

 
At 4:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I love kitties..

 
At 4:42 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

"appraise" is Geof.

 
At 12:09 PM , Blogger Meags said...

she is so cute. don't let her out of your sight so she doesn't end up like poor little pre!

 
At 12:27 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

Wait! What happened to Pre? Cleo is a beauty.

 
At 2:22 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Yeah what happened to Pre?

 
At 6:40 PM , Blogger Darla said...

Oh no! What DID happen to Pre??

 
At 7:06 PM , Blogger Tony said...

Ewww... cat people I am sneezing already!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home