Monday, November 09, 2009

to the beautiful birthday girl

remember when…………

Fish face

we were young and had much less responsibility?  now we are not so young, but i am all over ditching all responsibility so just say the word and we could be back in europe playing the way should be!  when we get super rich i will whisk us off on another dream vacation, but until then i send you a (belated) birthday wish that all your dreams will come true!  i love you, thanks for being born!  you are my bff!!!

love……….me

1 Comments:

At 8:29 AM , Blogger Mindi said...

Thanks Meags! I learned a lot about you on that Europe trip, for instance I learned that I love your guts. I also watched you wake up early to run alone through the streets of London alone even though we were all jet-lagged. I thought you were crazy, but now I've been up at 5 a.m. for the last few months to work out and I've never felt better. Oh how I look up to all the "sweat lovers" in this family (that's Tony Horton's phrase, of P90x fame).

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home