Sunday, February 14, 2010

Happy Valentine's Day

Chelsea - 3 more weeks!
I know she is going to kill me for posting everything about her but I regret not having any pregnant pictures! Also she joined the dark side with her sisters!

I had the boys over on Saturday night so Chelsea and Joey could have some time together, because soon enough they will have their hands full. Isaac is pulling his gangster face! You can't really see the table but we were decked out with Valentine decor. Ashley and Lindsey joined us. We had fun!
Happy Valentine's Day!


3 Comments:

At 8:38 AM , Blogger Chelsea Covington said...

I swear I don't wear that orange shirt all the time. Maybe just 2 or 3 times per week. Can't wait to have a real ward-robe back!!!

 
At 8:36 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

Chels you look great!!!!

 
At 9:46 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

when you're pregnant you can totally get away with that!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home