Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy Birthday Ellyn!!!

100_0796

100_0847

These two were taken during one of the funnest months of my life when i lived in Georgia with Brookie.

IMG_0846 And these two are from last March down in Monterey. The picture with Brooke was taken just after Elly snatched a pringle right out of some kid’s hand as he was putting it in his mouth! She’s amazing! Sneaky Ninja. that’s what her name should be. Although i think “Ellyn” means almost the same thing. i should know.

IMG_0923 I love you Elly Boo!! Happy Birthday!

3 Comments:

At 12:23 PM , Blogger Ellynn said...

Yes i know it was yesterday. i'm slow.

 
At 8:18 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

I hope that you got my text yesterday, if not I don't have a good number for you! Happy Birthday!!!!

 
At 12:05 AM , Blogger Brind+Julia said...

Look at that DARK hair! Happy birthday little princess! We love you :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home