Sunday, February 14, 2010

Hawaii in January 2010!

You will notice the next 3 posts are from me! I'm sorry but I plugged in my camera to do the ones for Chelsea's shower and had to post a couple more. Totally out of order, but oh well. I have been very entertained and for a non experienced blogger, it only took about an hour and a half!
This is Dave, Ashley's Dave. He took Ash to Hawaii for her Christmas present and he just happened to invite me and Lindsey. He is great and we love having him part of the family. We had a lot of fun.


One of the things we did was rented kayaks and went forever! Lindsey and I hated it because we both have bad shoulders. Ash sat back in hers and let Dave do all the work. This picture was our little hike to Fern Grotto. The plants were huge! I spared you the picture of Dave and Ash in their leaf! I thought it was pretty cute!
This was one of the secret places we hiked to. All 3 of them jumped at once but Dave being a little bigger splashed first. They had fun!


Dave's Mom and sister and her 2 1/2 month old baby came also. It was our turn to ride the scooters. This was probably my favorite day. We were at Hanalei Bay on Kauai. It was beautiful.


Fun times!


3 Comments:

At 8:29 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

Cute leaves but you didn't mention that they had flesh colored body suits on!!!! Cute Cute!!!!

 
At 11:57 AM , Blogger Brooke said...

Looks like a great trip. Just what you need in the middle of winter!

 
At 1:08 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

Sweet! Looks like a blast. One day I will get to go to Hawaii...one day.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home