Wednesday, February 03, 2010

Once again!!

Sorry once again I am asking for your prayers!! Lyd got out of detox today and was suppose to go into a residential facility. We were late and called to tell them so and they said no problem, but when we got there they turned us away and said that we should have been on time and that they couldn't take her till Monday!!! One of the things that they said was don't let her go home, so I was dying trying to figure out what to do. I told Kev that I would go get the trailer and fill it up with food, dvds, and books on all this stuff and we would go out in the middle of nowhere and wait it out!!! I could tell that Lyd was very depressed about the whole situation. About 18 months ago they put in a residential recovery home right around the corner from us and the neighbors all went crazy trying to stop it. I was feeling pretty desperate, you know back to my problem of being a spineless jelly fish, having to take care of her and decided to go by there and see what the cost of it was. They said that they would work with our insurance and would make it happen!!! I can't believe how much I have seen Heavenly Father's hand in all of this!!! Nothing went as planned today, everything that we did took about ten times as long as it should have and Cold Creek is where we ended up!! The other place by the way was horrible, you could just tell by walking in there that it wasn't where we wanted her to be. There are no coincidences!!!! The insurance is suppose to pay, but we are afraid that they are going to find a problem somehow, so PRAY!!!!! If she gets to stay I will write more, this is the very best place that she could ever ask to be!!! Please help me pray to keep her there!!! Thanks for your support, she said again today how much she could tell what we all did on Sunday!! Love you all Aunt Jacki

2 Comments:

At 9:50 PM , Blogger Meags said...

we will continue to pray for and with you!

 
At 3:42 PM , Blogger Joan said...

I know it was an answer to our prayers that you stopped in at that place. Just talking to you about an hour before that, I knew you couldn't take much more. It honestly killed me but I couldn't leave work. (Just so you know, she was talking as if she had had a stroke! Poor thing.)I'm glad I got to talk to Lyd before she went in. You forgot to tell about the part where you both started crying because you were so happy! Yea!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home