Monday, March 15, 2010

She is here!

Look at the proud father!
Sarah Elizabeth Covington born at 8:37 a.m. March 15, 2010
7 lbs. 2 ozs., 19 1/2 in. long
It was pretty exciting in the beginning but after about an hour
and a half the excitement wore off
and the waiting began.
The most beautiful baby ever!!

She was so calm and so wide awake!


Just minutes after her birth!

I'll let Chelsea give you the details, but as you know she went in about at 8:00 p.m.
Lindsey and I got there just before 10:00 p.m. At 11:30 p.m. I took Lindsey home to
finish packing for her Florida Spring Break trip. We came back and poor Linds hung
out all night long until about 5:20 a.m. She missed her birth but look at what a
dedicated sister she was. That pictures was taken when it was pitch dark!
I'm sure the birthing story will soon follow, but as for me I'm taking a nap!
Congratulations Chelsea, Joey, Keat and Isaac. Chelsea you did amazing!
Thank you so much for letting me be a part of it. Love you!






8 Comments:

At 10:36 AM , Blogger Brooke said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! She is so beautiful. Those eyes are so blue and so alert. She already looks like a wise little girl. She is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations to all of you.

 
At 11:21 AM , Blogger Meags said...

she is beautiful! chels and joey she is going to make your family so happy! what a sweet little angel she is. it is always so amazing to me that Heavenly Father trusts us with his special little spirits.

 
At 11:49 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

Congratulation! Can't wait to hear the birth story! Love you Chels! Good job!

 
At 6:48 PM , Blogger Jessica said...

I love her! She really is so beautiful. Great job you guys! Can't wait to hear all about it.

 
At 6:59 PM , Blogger Darla said...

She is beautiful! Congrats to all of you. This little baby will be spoiled rotten! (;
p.s. How's Linds sleeping like that?!

 
At 8:53 PM , Blogger Jacki said...

You did so good she is beautiful!!! Great job!! Love you!

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger aubrey kohfeld said...

OOHH!! I wish I was there! Give her a kiss from me! And Darla, I wasn't sleeping, WHATSOEVER!!

 
At 2:03 PM , Blogger aubrey kohfeld said...

FYI this is Lindsey, no idea why it showed up as Chris!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home