Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Poop everywhere!

So this morning Finn is in the bath and I'm sorting laundry, straightening my room etc. while checking on him often and listening to his happy splashings. Great morning. Then as I'm putting up some Christmas lights in Finn's room I hear "Uh-oh". I walk in the bathroom and Finn has POOPED IN THE TUB!! Sick sick SICK! I was planning to scrub the bathroom today anyway so I guess I just got a little extra motivation.

Fast forward 2 hours. Finn is clean and napping, the bathroom is sparkling clean, I am sparkling clean and we all (Finn, the bathroom and I) all have a light scent of clorox about us. Ahhh!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 Comments:

At 6:29 AM , Blogger Darla said...

haha! Totally normal, Ellynn! I think Cole was Finn's age the first time he smeared poop all over his crib and walls. Sick, sick, sick is RIGHT!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home