Saturday, February 04, 2012




Ok really quick I've meant to write this post forever. As you may know I had the amazing opportunity to go stay with Geof, darla and co. I had more fun than I can say. But really it was a life changing experience. Darla and Geof are so amazing. Their ability to talk to everyone and make a connection really opened my eyes to how truly Christlike they are. They really care about others. So when I got home I decided I would try to be more like them. I told mindi about it at Christmas time. So my new moto is... WWDD. What Would Darla Do. It has been awesome how many fun little friendships I have made just saying hi and asking a question or two. Thank you Geof and darla. It really has made a huge difference in my life already. I Love You!!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 Comments:

At 6:28 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

I agree! I really need to work on my communication skills. I need more WWDD in my life!

 
At 7:17 AM , Blogger Darla said...

Meags! You are so sweet. What a nice thing to hear this Monday morning! We had so much fun with you!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home