Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Provo

Just a glimpse at out daily lives :)


Hey mom, so I was just reading the warning here on my bassinet and it says the weight limit is 15. I'm over that by almost 5 pounds. Can I move to my crib? Oops!


Finn! Open your eyes and play with me!


Mom! Cheese!


Uncle Geof. is making me wear this hat over my hood. But he bought me a chocolate shake so I guess he's pretty awesome.


Cheese again!


And just to make sure adam isn't starving in the 98th percentile, he has started on solids and LOVES it!
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 Comments:

At 5:36 AM , Blogger Darla said...

Ellynn! Thank you for these! I love that last pic! Adam looks like a 2 year old in it! Lol. Really, though, he looks completely different. His eyes look like they're your color! And your hair looks beautiful. :)

 
At 6:19 AM , Blogger Brooke said...

You are all so very cute!!! Thanks for the glimpse

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home