Friday, February 10, 2012

Spring Break

I don't know if anyone outside of the first, older, out of state, (or whatever you want to call us) Bennetts reads this blog anymore but here's hoping....
Cory and I are taking our kids to General Conference this year as combined early and late birthdays. Our spring break is the week of April 2. So if we leave after school on the Friday before we will be there in time for Cory to take Jackson to priesthood. I'm sure your spring break is much earlier but we were still hoping we would have some cousins and aunts and uncles to hang out with while we are there. We don't know how long we will be in town but I'm not in a huge rush to get back to the rain;) If I don't hear from any of you I will start harassing you in other ways. Love you tons....Me


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

7 Comments:

At 2:43 PM , Blogger Meags said...

It's official either no one reads the blog or everyone hates me :(

 
At 8:05 PM , Blogger Darla said...

No one reads the blog.

 
At 9:13 AM , Blogger Ellynn said...

Sad :(

 
At 12:12 PM , Blogger Mindi said...

Certainly it is not because everyone hates Meagan...I blame fb & pinterest for taking up all my computer time as of late. I only know if there is a new blog post if someone leaves a comment & it gets sent to my email. I miss the old blog tho, we need a revolution...

 
At 4:38 PM , Blogger Brooke said...

Nope, I am pretty sure it's because no one can stand Cory.

 
At 10:42 AM , Blogger Alicia said...

Meagan Jean. You will stay with me. Period. And I am literally unable to post on here anymore. I don't know what I'm doing wrong!! And yes, I'm cheating on the blog with facebook. I feel so dirty.

 
At 11:22 AM , Blogger Meags said...

Yes we will leash. (if we still come, we have to look at our financials:-/). I see your mom got you on here, yay! Love you=}

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home