Saturday, April 30, 2005

from g.

Quick post. The move from the provo house to the other house is complete. By complete I mean that the new house has boxes to the ceiling. At least we're no longer adding to the mess only cleaning up. Darla is doing very well considering she is very pregnant and having to deal with Cole. Everyone stops and stares at her belly because it's so big and she's still so small. Not a ton like my sisters when they're pregnant but kinda similar. So the days have been frantic. The move was non stop and the only break I had enabled me to run to the school and turn in my last final. It's good to be done. Only one class left which I'm holding over til the fall. Of course I'll need to take at least six credits in the fall so I will be taking the one mandatory class and then tennis and rock climbing or some other strenuous class. As for the bugs. In my first area which was Dryden Ontario we called those little suckers no see ems. my arms were aflame with bites. Luckily a member had an alo vera plant and they cut off a leaf for me. You split open the leaf and rub the juices directly on the bites. within a day the swelling had subsided and I was more happy. so life is definitely calming down. darla now has my permission to thrust dayne out into the sunlight filled air. Brooke reading about you makes me feel better. Jessica nothing will make me happier than spending eternity with all of the family as long as we're loaded. peace out

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home