Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I love this

I know what you mean Mindi. I was laying in bed last night thinking about what I could write about in here. I really don't have anything else to say but I couldn't resist writing again. Oh and Mindi, my prayers are with you. I'm sure your angels are nothing like my little bisquit, but let me tell you this - we have been politely asked to never fly the friendly skies ever again. We made the mistake of thinking it would be fun to take Clo to Florida in February. About 2 hours into the flight she was running up and down the isle. An hour later she was crying hysterically because we were asked to stop her from running up and down the isle. We had complete strangers handing us gum and toys. At one point I was crying with her. After we landed I was in the bathroom and this lady was like "is she okay now?" I told her how I had given her Bennadril and everything (I had even given it a trial run the day before we left, it worked so well it was scary - so I was way confident we were going to be ok on the plane) and she was like "she was like that on bennadril?" Luckily it only proceeded to get worse after that (I won't even tell you about Disney World). I remember looking around at the airport on our way home, at all the other families with kids throwing fits and strollers and luggage and I thought, what the hell are we all doing? Needless to say that is the last trip until our youngest is at least fifteen and a half. Mindi, I wasn't telling you this to discourage you, I only do it to solicit some pitty out of you for my sake. We're talking about the child who can't make it all the way through sacrament yet. She won't even sit in the cart at the store. EVER! She just has a lot of energy and the Lord is testing me. Anyway, Brookie I'm like two weeks away from being six months, and I'm scared out of my witts. I keep having this vision of me and the two of them in Walmart and Clo does one of her signature, random dashes where I have to abondon the cart and run after her (the cart slows me down and she's awfully wirey). Now I'll have to grab the baby carrier and take off, losing precious seconds and possibly Clo. I'm seriously considering bringing back the toddler leash. Remember those? We had one for Lyd. I'm sure they don't use them anymore because they are silly and maybe somewhat inhumane, but I don't care. Anyway, Meags I'm sure that 60 lbs is a gross exageration. We're not talking about how much you've gained since 3rd grade, just during the pregnancy. Even if it isn't, in case you've forgotten the more you gain, the more you seem to lose. So I don't even want to hear it, okay? I love you all. Love Leash

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home