Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Jessi

Hello all,
It has been a while since I blogged but everyday I have been reading them only to keep up with all of them. This is the best. Chels, when I read your braces story I just about peed my pants when you said, "here goes nothing." You really don't look bad, I promise. Geof. I didn't know you were moving. There must've been so much crap in the garage at the Provo house. Hopefully Dave and Andrew won't miss anything. Brooke, your house looks like something out of the movies. It is gorgeous. I totally picture that type of house when I think of a southern house. Dad has been to Mike and Ed's, or whatever it is called, when he was back east one time. Meags tell Cor good luck on the singing, I am sure he will do great. Adam and Mindi, I envy your trip, one day I want to go on a cross country trip like that. Nothing new to report. I have been helping Alicia get into her new house and loving every minute. Cleaning and organizing, right up my alley, don't you think. The house is AWESOME and I can't wait to have one of my own...one day hopefully. Well that is everything. I love you guys and blogging. Love Jess

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home