Wednesday, April 20, 2005

tired mrs. prego

Okay. So I can't believe I'm finally here! I'm so excited I don't know what to do. I've been reading all your blogs for the last 3 days or so and I've tried getting on but have no idea what i'm doing...so it never worked. So finally I see my husband today (he's never home!) and he shows me how to sign on...the password, etc. So yeah! Anyway, it's midnight and I should be in bed but I had one last assignment to turn in for my Intro. to Theatre class and then tomorrow I'm supposed to write a 10 page play. I don't even want to do it. Geof. keeps arguing with me and telling me how incredibly easy it is but I just don't have it in me to do anymore. Online classes are great but I finished both of 'em about a month and a half ago so now that I'm pretty much due with this giganta (note the feminine) baby, I'm done with ANY school work. SO what do you think? Should I write the play tomorrow morning in the wee hours before Geof. and COle are awake (like 9 am...hee..hee)? Or should I just settle for a B-? Mindi, I don't want your input smartie pants. I'm kidding. Okay, enough about me. It's been so fun to read all your blogs! You girls (and Geof.) are so dang funny. I'm just not that witty. How exciting that you're in a house Alicia. Maybe in 10 yrs. or so that'll be me. So now that you know you're having another girl...are you going to name her Georgia? just let me know so i don't have to "wish" anymore. Geof. isn't too keen on the name anyway. Brooke, like everyone's said, your house is gorgeous and I don't know how you keep those hardwood floors so nice and clean and shiny all the time. I guess the fact that the Provo house's floors need a big time scrub down and finish to them probably explains why they don't look so pretty. Did that last sentence even make sense? Alright, well I gotta go sleep. I'm glad geof. keeps you all up to date with our life. he's pretty silly. I laugh a ton at his blogs and then when he gets home i'm just the mean grumpy prego wife. poor thing. love you all. i'll try not to write as much next time. Darla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home