Sunday, May 22, 2005

Povo

Good heavens there were many a good blog today. So the last few days have been as magical as a mid summers night eve. On Friday we went to the park with some friends and played catch, passed the Frisbee, doubles tennis, and volleyball. It was so warm and wonderful. Then yesterday we went and I motorcycled through the hills of west mountain. I being a dumb ace wore shorts and burned the crap out of my right leg. You can see the grill marks. I learned to jump the bike a little and then the clutch went out. Luckily I was able to ride it over to Ryan Beechers and he’s going to help me replace it. Hey Adam and Mindi lets go to Bear Lake with the Rigby’s when you come out. We can visit people in Logan and Bear Lake is gorgeous. Of course all cousins should go up there it would be awesome. Brooke don’t tell the school they already have stopped doing cool things like installing rusty teeter totters with screws pushed up through the seats. But hey it’s your life. Alright so I took Cole to church while Darla stayed home with the babes and I don’t know about your guys but Sacrament meetings with a two year old feels like a gauntlet to me. You are just holding you breath hoping you make it through with minimal discomfort to those surrounding you. Anywho all was well until the fourth quarter when Cole with the honey nut cheerios snack bag makes a mad dash for the Bishop. Yes he made it from the back of the packed I don’t know anyone in the ward yet room to nearly the front which is where going from a sprint a lunged and tackled him. We listened to the rest from the foyer. All is well Darla is doing great and the Dr. said probably only a week more on the oxygen for Dayne. Chelsea happy birthday I hope you get the pony we faxed over. Brooke don’t give presents to other kids or lose the announcement so your girls simply think they weren’t invited. I feel like doctor Laura with all this good advice. Okay here’s a quick quote “You wouldn’t worry what others think about you if you realized how seldom they do.” I’m gonna make like a breech baby and butt out. peace

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home