Thursday, May 19, 2005

chelseam

Hello. Wow! There are a ton of blogs and I love it!
Mindi-My address is: 1441 Fairway Lane-Farmington, Utah 84025
I'm so glad to hear how many of you love 24! Who knew? I learn so much about everyone everyday. So again, thank-you Brooke for setting this up! It was genious. Poor Wil! I'm glad it wasn't worse. He is so cute! I still need to come and see Dayne. So Ashley went to see Star Wars with her friends at 12:01am last night. I must have been on drugs or something when I agreed to pick her up after it was over. I went to bed at 12:00, as usual. She called me at 2:29am. I picked her up in Layton, listened to her and her friend talk about the boys and their other friend they were mad at, blah blah blah...got home at 3:00am. For some reason I couldn't fall back asleep until 3:30am, alarm went off at 5:00am. I went to Body Pump again this morning. It was ridiculous. I keep wondering why I have chosen to do this to myself. We'll see how happy I am in about three hours. I took the day off tomorrow so that will be nice. I plan on laying out. Well, that's it for now. I love reading everyone's stuff. Keep it coming. I'm out like a trout. (that one sucked, but i'm tired.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home